Our institution was established on 2nd January 1943 as the Girl’s Section of Banamali Mukerjee Institution, Baidyabati, for the all-round development of the girls of this locality. The journey started with only 28 girls in the initial year. The classes for the girls were held in the morning section at B.M Institution, The school received Government recognition in the year 1948. Later on in 1959 the girls section was named as ‘Baidyabati Charushila Bose Balika Vidyalaya’ which was duly approved by West Bengal Board of Secondary Education. The school derives her name from one of the great exponents Late Pashupati Bose’s mother, the great lady Late Charushila Bose. For accommodating a larger number of students, the school was shifted to the new present campus. Besides grant from the Government, many well wishers from the locality and beyond came forward with their generous contribution and support.
We are indebted to the great souls, without whose support, this institution would not be an outcome . We convey our sincerest regards to them. The names include Dr. Sachindranath Sarbadhikari , Sashathi Gupta , Pashupati Bose , Anupama Devi , Rani Bose , Binoyendranath Bondhyapadhyay , Calcutta Rangers Club , Baidyabati Charushila Bose Balika Vidyalaya (Primary Section) , Shashadhar Kundu , Durgaprasad Bhakat , A.C Banerjee , Ex. Teachers of the school ( through charity show ) , Ms. Eastern Scientific , M.Ramrich Paul , Ms. Daw & Sons , Ms. S.N Ghosh & Sons , Scientific Syndicate , R.Surekha , P. Basu, Anima Tea Company etc.
Ms. Mandira Banerjee (Headmistress)